Sunday, April 4, 2010

A tribute, Rota


I dedicate this post to my favourite chips. ROTA.

Why? Because it seems like they don't sell it around anymore.

What? I have in my hands now are probably the last 3 Rota on earth. Okayy, if you happened to find, send to me yeah?

When? It was last seen at Genting Highlands. That's how rare these chips are. But yes, I'm still gonna eat it before it age like mandy's spices.

How? Nice does it taste or how did it go into extinction? Alright, I'll go for the former.. Try to imagine. You know how delicious chips taste like? With that basic taste, add a bit of spicy flavour, and sugar. yum. it's like hot and cold, yes and no..

Who? ...Fine, if you really like Rota chips, you can come over and I'll share it.

8 comments:

ejanez said...

self taken picture summore!! hahaha... =P

adelinth said...

lol. no choice, they don't even have official rota site heheeh

Unknown said...

I got ALOT of rota potato chips on my home. XD

Unknown said...

What is this? LOL

Unknown said...

They have it, it called ofih.com

Unknown said...

Rgjftfffkzm86_2dhhgfdx4%#3%365_ddgdffrrrfyhfddsssghgf644ffgdj

Unknown said...

Rgjftfffkzm86_2dhhgfdx4%#3%365_ddgdffrrrfyhfddsssghgf644ffgdj

Unknown said...

Rgjftfffkzm86_2dhhgfdx4%#3%365_ddgdffrrrfyhfddsssghgf644ffgdj